Lead Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Are you looking for an exciting management opportunity within a friendly supportive team?
Local Care Direct delivers a range of primary and urgent healthcare services across West Yorkshire. We have a full time permanent vacancy for a Lead Emergency Nurse Practitioner at our Wharfedale Urgent Treatment Centre working between the hours of 11am to 11pm. If you are interested in working in our friendly, flexible organisation then please apply now.
Salary: £22.22 per hour + 30% for working out of hours
Location: Local Care Direct,Wharfedale General Hospital, Newell Carr Road, Otley, Leeds, LS21 2LY
If you are interested in this vacancy we would love to hear from you! Apply now via NHS Jobs or if you require any further information please contact us.
Main duties of the job
This is an exciting opportunity to work based in Otley/Middleton with on-site parking leading a dynamic multi-disciplinary team involving pharmacists, paramedics, advanced clinical practitioners, clinical support workers etc.
The postholder will be the clinical supervisor/line manager for Wharfedale UTC. Clinical supervision will include:
- Recruiting & Managing new staff
- Probationary period sign off
- Managing Staff mandatory training
- Conducting PDRs and 121s
- Ensure staff have appropriate CPD
- Ensure the UTC is CQC ready
- Work with Acute trusts & other local health providers to implement new care pathways/promote innovation within the service
- Lead team meetings and suggest on ways to improve & enhance performance
- Establish clear lines of accountability and ensure that all staff are managed, supervised and trained
- Respond to SEs and complaints
- Work effectively with Lead Nurses & Clinical Team leaders
Nothing matters to us more than people - The way we treat our patients and the people who work for us; the way we do things and our commitment to keep our promises are what we value most.
We do what we say we will do and we do it well - Local Care Direct is a Social Enterprise organisation providing a wide range of healthcare services in Yorkshire. We are a community owned organisation, independent from the NHS and committed to putting patients first.
A few Benefits of working for Local Care Direct are:
NHS Pensions Scheme
ACP clinical forum
CPD monthly training sessions
Clinical guardian audit feedback
Opportunity to build a clinical portfolio in face to face, ED Streaming, Walk in Centre, Urgent Treatment centre, home visiting and telephone/video consultation
Opportunity to work more flexibly
Regular salary reviews
Free Flu Jab
Dedicated friendly clinical managers