Welcome to Local Care Direct’s Staff Homepage. This is the place where you can find everything you need:
- If you’d like to sign up for shifts, verify your hours worked, or request holiday please click on the Rota button below.
- If you’d like to access our database of policies and procedures, including any forms that you may need please click on the Portal button below.
- If you’d like to use our Datix reporting tool then please click on the Reporting button below.
- If you’d like to access your email via our new Office 365 application please click the Email button below.
- If you’d like to access policies, procedures, forms and email all from one application then please click the Citrix button below.
2020 Staff Award Nominations
You will need to enter the password that will be emailed out in the Chief Exec weekly briefing w/c 28th Sept. If you can’t access this please contact Vicky Smith.
Annual Awards 2019 Charity Connection
We held our 9th Annual Awards at Elland Road in Leeds; what a great evening. Around a hundred staff attended, which was fantastic, and I’d like to thank everyone who worked so hard to make it happen – including those who nominated colleagues, donated prizes, bought raffle tickets, helped to judge the winners and organise the event.
We had a record number of nominations this year which were well spread over all areas, including our sessional Clinicians, and we had a good number of the nominees in attendance last night. We always recognise that whatever evening we choose for the event there will be some people working, but do our very best to ensure that those nominated are able to attend.
Our charity for this year is Martin House Hospice in Wetherby which was chosen by our staff. I’m sure that everyone would agree this is a very worthy recipient of our support. Lizzie Philpott from the charity attended and gave a lovely presentation about the charity and its work, including a very moving family story – which gave everyone attending much to reflect on.
Our raffle had some great prizes, including 4 x £100 shopping vouchers, and on the evening collected over £500, with LCD matching the amount to raise more than £1,000, a significant contribution to a very worthy cause.
Before she left the Awards, Lizzie commented on what a lovely atmosphere there had been at the event, and that there was a huge amount of warmth amongst everyone attending. Such a lovely comment and a testament to our wonderful staff.
I’d like to congratulate all the winners and everyone who was nominated for an award.
Helen Carr, Chief Executive